10 years ago
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Another Week Almost Finished!
I've actually started getting better at doing my homework the night it's given instead of waiting till the last minute and having to pull late nighters...! But anyway, i've almost got another week of college under my belt. I'll try and get some pictures of my roomates and put them up so everyone can see this Grandma who i'm rooming with!! I've got another story.. A couple days ago i was getting up to go to my 8:00 class (one that i dread all week)...and I woke up at like 7:30. Well Darci always wakes up at like five for some reason to shower and what not so i walk out of my room still half asleep and there she is sitting in her black trenchcoat in the pitch black and as i'm just about to go in the bathroom she does her creepy "helllooo" that reminds me of mrs doubtfire. So I kinda scream because i didn't see her and she just sits there. It sure woke me up. Anyway, i think i'm going to get my hair cut, but i'm not sure yet. I don't know if i trust Rexburg.. Kayla will have to show me some good places. Thanks mom for the package!! i'm excited to wear my coat. Well I got to go to my dorm party! free food! yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are your friends on the same track as you? Oh, and we all know it wasn't the coat you were excited to get! haha
ReplyDeleteOh, and this is Brittany
ReplyDelete